PPL Flight Test Update

I passed the ground portion of the test.

I decided against doing the flight portion because:

1. The TAF was showing 3SM visibility and Snow during the time of the test.

2. The upper winds were ~35KTs at 3000′

I’m not happy with my performance on the ground portion at all. However, all that matters is if you pass or fail, right?

I have the flight portion booked for Monday morning. Let’s hope the weather is good!

Related Posts