I will probably find out how I did on the Radio Exam come Monday. In the meantime I’ve been studying for the PSTAR test. The passing grade for this test is 90% and its your ticket to getting your Training License (read: fly solo).
Subject areas include:
– Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs)
– Air Traffic Control Clearances and Instructions
– Air Traffic Control procedures as they apply to the control of VFR traffic
– Air Traffic procedures at uncontrolled airports and aerodromes
– Special VFR Regulations
– Aeronautical Information Circulars
This exam only covers air regulations, rules, and laws. 50 questions with a three hour time limit. I am using the Transport Canada Study and Reference Guide.